Sunday, November 29, 2009

Just Taking A Break...

So, I just finished an intense session of Left For Dead 2. My God does that game scare the bejeezuz out of me. Possibly because I, along with many other of my family members do fear a zombie outbreak. It is a possibility, and in fact, when the new Swine Flu Vaccines were issued all I could think was: "Oh God, zombies, Zombies, ZOMBIES!". Damn my overactive, paranoid mind. Maybe I should prescribe myself some Ritalin?

The Weekend, t'was good. I finally got some good relaxation time, or at least more than I usually do. Lately I've been experimenting around with my recording equipment and trying to see what works well. How was the first recording you might ask? Well, to put it simply, it was an epic fail... as usual

See fellow musiceers, one of my most fatal problems with recording myself is the fact that I can never settle for anything less than perfection. But I also realize I can never truly get perfection without a 1000+ program. So I track, and I track, and I track again until my voice is so done that I can't sing anymore... Bad, I know. Anyways, I'm just going to let this blog be a reminder for me to stop being a damn perfectionist and to just go for it. Maybe then I'll have accomplished something worthwhile (recording wise).

If you guys wanna' hear what I came up with you can check it out here @ Z-Share. No download necessary, just click the link and it'll play in a media player (No, I don't work for Z-Share, I just think they're awesome, hahaha)

I'M YOUR MAN (DEMO RECORDING)- J-MULLZ

And with that I'm off. I hope you're all doing well. Stay healthy this winter!

Much Love,

~J. Mullz

No comments: