Thursday, March 11, 2010

I Is In The Studio!

Yesterday was an interesting day. I woke up early as usual, I did my school work as usual, and I went home as usual. But the thing that wasn't usual that day was my trip to Creative Studio's with my rapper bud Chris Lago. See, Lago had just won our school talent show with the grand prize being 4 hours of payed studio time and let me tell you, those 4 hours were some of the coolest ones I've spent in a while. Upon entering the studio were given a tour and then got straight to work. I think we were both a little flabbergasted at the professionalness of it all, it was a BIG difference from the closet we used to track in. Anyways, by the end of the night we managed to come up with one original tune. Not exactly the most productive of days, but we at least managed to put something out that was hot and professionally mixed. Hopefully I'll be able to show you guys once it's done. That sums up our studio experience. Hopefully all of y'all music hopefuls will have one too!

Keep chasing them dreams, and that paper!

Much love,

J. Mullz

No comments: