Thursday, March 4, 2010

In an attempt to kill my boredom,

I've decided to take up to this blog that all 2 of you still read, haha. Well I suppose it is good to keep recordings of your life. I actually read over a few of these blogs and found myself laughing at how intelligent and cool I make myself sound. In reality, I'm just a loser.

So it's been a few months, how's everyone been? We here at Vancouver have just started receiving our Spring weather conveniently the day after the Olympics... I pondered talking about the Olympics, but instead of me blogging it I thought it would be much more efficient to just post my Lit paper on the subject which is due next week. But if I must talk about it right now I'll say this. It was probably the greatest thing I, as well as all my fellow Canadians could have asked for at a time like this and it's an experience I'll never soon forget.

As I continue my Senior Year slump, I find myself ever so quickly running out of energy. Along with University stress, and me "trying" to jump-start my career I've got a band director and a choral director that have been just sucking me out to my core. That's not to say they're great people, but it just feels like everyone wants a piece of me and I can only do so much you know? Well, it is my fault for signing up for the programs, and at the end of the day I really do love it. I'll keep you all posted if I ever finally have a mental breakdown and end up killing something, haha.

I hope you all have been well while I was away! Check out my Youtube Channel (listed on the side bar) for a bunch of new videos from some of my Cafe gigs and schtuff!

Much Love,
J. Mullz

No comments: